Job Opportunity: Association Club Expert
visit.brussels is recruiting an expert for its newly created Association Club. Their role will be to engage international associations in Brussels through good networking, dynamic welcome at the premises, community management and partnerships. Besides the daily management of the venue, the Association Club Expert shall also ensure the promotion and business development of the Club. Apply by 18/6/2017.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the design and implementation of Association Club strategy and action plan
- Ensure the daily management of the Association Club
- Develop Association Club partnerships
- Association Club promotion, marketing, service and offer creation
- Foster the Association Club membership through community management, service and sales
- Communication of the Club activities at external events and in the social media
- Creating exposure for the Club coworking and meeting facilities through all possible channels
- Events planning and management of the meeting rooms and coworking space
- Supervise maintenance, security, supplies, use of technical equipment and housekeeping
- Provide guidance, help and advice in relation to international associations queries
- Support to other activities of the Convention and Association Bureau
- Coordination of activities with partners
- Master or Professional school degree
- At least 3 years of experience in event management, hospitality, association management or professional club, office or coworking space management
- Proficiency of computer software, including Office 365 software and web-based tools
- Very good social media skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a customer-oriented spirit
- Be hands-on, responsive, dynamic and organised
- Be proactive, be able to anticipate and take the initiative
- Able to resist stress and be flexible at work
- Good organisation, planning and reporting skills
- Show autonomy and enjoy teamwork
- Excellent language skills (Fr-Nl-En)
- You are passionate about Brussels
Please send your application before 19/06/2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Association Club Expert is part of the Association Bureau, a service of the department Convention & Association Bureau. He/She reports directly to the Association Bureau Manager and works constantly with the other services and departments.
The Association Bureau, part of the Convention & Association Bureau, is in charge of promoting Brussels to international associations, positioning Brussels as the capital of international associations, and providing support for international associations in their different Brussels-based projects.
Among those projects features an International Associations’ Club, which shall be the visit.brussels meeting, co-working, support and information point for international associations having their activities in Brussels. Its role will be cooperative and complementary to other platforms existing in Brussels.
in FR, NL & ENG
visit.brussels is the tourism communication agency for the Brussels-Capital Region, the aim of which is to widen and improve the image of the capital of 500 million Europeans. It is organised into five pillars, each of which has its own objectives, in order to carry out the department’s mission. These pillars are:
- Culture & City Life
- Convention & Association
- Sales & Marketing
- Admin & Operations
This promotion and communication mission is carried out in line with a peer marketing strategy which aims to reach members of communities of interest (comics, Art nouveau/déco, jazz, surrealism, Europe, contemporary art, gastronomy, etc.) or communities of identity (conference goers, international associations, families, LGBT community, etc.) by promoting the assets of Brussels for these communities.