Interel Association Management EU, is looking to recruit a dynamic and knowledgeable Association Coordinator to help service the needs of their growing client base. The deadline for applications is the 15 January 2017.
The Association Coordinator will work closely with the Association Manager and/or Director to support and coordinate Association clients’ day to day operations and communications in-line with the overall association strategy for success and growth. Internal projects and tasks may also be required as needed.
- Coordinate association’s meetings (e.g. Committees, boards, task forces) and prepare drafts of meeting reports;
- Coordinate communications with association members, leadership & stakeholders;
- Contribute to the production of newsletters and other relevant communication tools, and coordinate dissemination;
- Assist in the maintenance and content management of association websites;
- Support the organisation of association events (e.g. Conferences, workshops etc)
- Maintain & update association membership databases;
- Identify and research new members, and support recruitment process;
- Support financial reporting and liaison with accountants;
- General support to the managers of the programs and other Interel clients as needed;
- Willingness/ability to travel internationally when necessary (some travel may include weekends).
- a university degree or equivalent;
- a minimum of 2 years of work experience in an administrative office setting, preferably in an association or association management company;
- fluency in English, other languages an asset;
- very good written and oral communication skills;
- strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook);
- good knowledge and ease in working with various social media platforms;
- very well organized, good time management, detail-oriented, precise and reliable;
- capacity to work independently as well as in teams;
- ability to work on different projects at the same time, to multitask and prioritize;
- able to meet deadlines;
- good analytical and independent thinking;
- proactive and resourceful problem solving abilities;
- experience of working in an international environment;
- seeking the challenge of a busy and growing company.
- a full-time contract with a competitive salary;
- Additional benefits including pension scheme, hospital insurance, luncheon vouchers.
- an exciting job with one of the market leaders;
- Access to the business development programme;
- a fun, multicultural and challenging working environment.
- High level, demanding and interesting assignments.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com mentioning Association Coordinator in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is the 15 January 2017.